We currently ship to the United States and Canada. Hoping to expand to more countries in the near future!
♡ What is your shipping process?
There is a flat rate shipping fee of $3.99 per bouquet. Orders are fulfilled within 1-3 business days and shipped through USPS. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order ships.
I also offer free pick up for folks in the Los Angeles area. You must be available to pick up in the Pasadena / San Gabriel area for this option.
♡ Can I send a bouquet to someone else?
Absolutely! Please make sure you enter the recipient's name and shipping address at check out. Feel free to add a personalized note as well :)
♡ Is each bouquet handmade?
Yes! Every bouquet is hand made which means each one is a little unique. I carefully craft each bundle to ensure consistent quality and size.
♡ Do you only sell dried florals?
At the moment, yes. We'll add more products as our shop continues to grow. Stay tuned!
♡ Do you take custom orders?
Short answer: yes. Please send me a direct message to discuss custom order details.
♡ How often are new products added to your site?
About once a month, at the beginning of the month. Follow @littlecosmea on instagram for the latest info on new products and special pop-up events!
♡ What's the best way to care for my dried florals?
Here are some tips for care:
- KEEP DRY. Store away from moist, humid spots to prevent mold. Unlike fresh flowers, dried flowers do not need to be placed in water.
- KEEP COOL. Store away from direct sunlight to avoid fading and deterioration.
- LIMIT MOVEMENT. Store in a place without a lot of traffic around it, and away from children and pets.
- TRIM STEMS. Keep at an appropriate length for the vase by trimming the ends as needed.
- ENJOY! Place in a visible spot that makes you happy :)